tf2india
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Next update....Sniper?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fl0w.nh

Next update....Sniper? Empty
PostSubject: Next update....Sniper?   Next update....Sniper? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 1:02 pm

The next update is for the sniper right? any news on what to expect?

my guess proly might give a faster reload lesser damage alt for primary weapon
Back to top Go down
snipingyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Next update....Sniper?   Next update....Sniper? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:53 pm

Almost all the updates, after the initial hype are never used, though the air blast gun added to pyro has totally changed its gameplay.....
Back to top Go down
hitman02in
Admin
hitman02in

PostSubject: Re: Next update....Sniper?   Next update....Sniper? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 7:35 pm

next update cant be sniper.
as far as i know - its the spy..

@ banik - you are not fully right re - some of the unlocks are good - like for the medic - the blugtsaugher and ubersaw are way better than their counterparts - and also the KGB are very cool - free crits Very Happy

although some are lame - like the sandvitch is only useful in arena or sudden death - and the flare gun is totally useless lol.
Back to top Go down
Audi0

PostSubject: Re: Next update....Sniper?   Next update....Sniper? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:47 pm

hitman02in wrote:
next update cant be sniper.
as far as i know - its the spy..

@ banik - you are not fully right re - some of the unlocks are good - like for the medic - the blugtsaugher and ubersaw are way better than their counterparts - and also the KGB are very cool - free crits Very Happy

although some are lame - like the sandvitch is only useful in arena or sudden death - and the flare gun is totally useless lol.

play sniper and you'll know how irritating a flare gun is
Back to top Go down
fl0w.nh

PostSubject: Re: Next update....Sniper?   Next update....Sniper? EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 3:56 pm

I thought the backburner was the best upgrade possible. total slaughter... Twisted Evil .......

Too bad cant use it in scrims Sad

kilkreitz was good but the reg uber is needed much more...

Flare gun is not as useful as a shotgun IMO. I know its to make up for his bad range but IMO thats not how to play a pyro.....no frontals(suicide) just surprise from behind...

Last edited by fl0w.nh on Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fl0w.nh

PostSubject: Re: Next update....Sniper?   Next update....Sniper? EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 3:57 pm

BTW have you guys seen the fake spy unlocks pictures that were released. apparently it fooled a few valve employees too.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next update....Sniper?   Next update....Sniper? Empty

Back to top Go down

Next update....Sniper?
Page 1 of 1